BECOME A SPONSOR
Without backing, Self-Reliance Festival would be a very different event. Become one of the people and businesses who support Self-Reliance weekend!
General Sponsors get plenty of visibility from the stage, in the digital content, and in our emails.
You can advertise in the port-a-johns, delivering your message to everyone who attends!
Or set up shop for the weekend by renting a booth or table: see vending information, below.
Please email Nicole Sauce, Nicole@LivingFreeinTennessee.com
- 4 tickets
- 5-minute introduction from the podium
- all benefits of the $1,000 level
- 2 tickets
- 12’x12′ booth space in vendor area
- thank-you from the podium
- logo on event banner
- all benefits of the $500 level
- 2 tickets
- logo on website
- banner in event tent (you provide the banner)
- promotional material in swag bag (you provide)
- Embrace the humor! Sponsor a whole port-a-john.
- You’ll get your company name and logo on an exclusive poster inside 5 latrines. After all, everyone has to go.
Bog Ad Sponsor
- Puts your company name and logo, along with other ads, in a latrine.
Holler Roast Coffee
Holler Roast Coffee provides much of the event management for Self-Reliance Festival and runs a couple of giant urns of complimentary brew.
Special Operations Equipment
SOE hosts Self-Reliance Festival in and around their factory.
The Liberty Lab
We design and develop highly professional websites, apps, and online tools for conservative, libertarian, limited government, and free-market organizations and communities.
Bearings, Belts and Chain, Inc.
More than just a vendor, we are a resource. Providing the highest level of customer service in the ball bearing and power transmission fields for more than 20 years.
Bergen County Harley-Davidson
Your premier Harley-Davidson dealership
Proud to serve our community, local and extended