- Date: October 16, 2023
- Doors open at 7:30 am (unless you get an email closer to the event specifying a different time)
- Presentation starts at 8:00 am
- Processing demonstration by Joel Salatin
- Hands-on processing led by Nicole Sauce and Chef Brett Corrieri
- “Don’t Be a Chicken: A Guide to Fowl Processing” booklet included
- Select students will go home with a processed chicken (first-come, first-served while chickens last)
- Lunch included
- Class held at Special Operations Equipment, 4631 US-70, Camden, TN 38320
When you arrive, go to the pre-registration area to get your lanyard and you will be good to go.
More information will be sent via email about a week before the event.